We are looking for an experienced, and organized Office Manager for our NYC office. The Office Manager will possess working knowledge of implementing process and providing daily support services and oversight for general procurement, assessment and maintenance of office equipment and supplies. Additionally, the Office Manager will oversee all housekeeping, vendor management, food/beverage stock maintenance, and general office organization. The Office Manager will implement and maintain tracking and organizational procedures that keep all elements well maintained and the office running efficiently.
- Liaise with building management on requests and repairs.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc.
- General IT Support
- employee machine setup software/hardware troubleshooting
- network connection troubleshooting
- hardware upgrades
- Evaluation and maintenance of existing facilities and infrastructure, including proactive measures and repairs when necessary to ensure a safe, clean, fully functioning and cost effective environment.
- Participation as needed in special department projects.
- YouVisit Culture - planning team events and activities, from happy hours to company-wide events.
- Assist in planning and execution of office expansion, researching properties, negotiating lease agreements, etc.
- Manage the maintenance and support of the phone system, conference call services (RingCentral)
- Serve as point person for all main office staff on issues related to office services and maintenance issues, including review and follow-up on work orders and providing information on project status to relevant staff.
- Negotiate the purchase of office and pantry supplies, and mailing supplies in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Coordinate logistics and scheduling with Landlord, vendors and contractors as needed.
- Willingness to "roll-up sleeves" with a positive, can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will lead by example, proactively provide support and guidance to employees, and support YouVisit operations and activities. This position requires creativity and resourcefulness to apply concepts, plans and strategies to achieve timely results. The Office Manager is expected to exercise judgment, prioritize work objectives and determine methods and systems to meet needs. We are seeking a self-starter who can take initiative and power through ambiguity and problem solving. YouVisit is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. The Office Manager will be expected to be a collaborative and engaged member of the team. We are seeking an individual who would enjoy immersing him or herself in YouVisit’s culture. This is an onsite and hands-on position in our New York City office and is not conducive to telecommuting. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Required Education and Experience
- Must be located in NYC.
- B.A. degree or a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated successful experience in progressive office management; IT Support, demonstrated prior experience in setting up and implementing effective office management systems and process. Experience with negotiating contracts is a must. Prior experience in handling office renovation.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent computer skills. Experience with Gmail, Google Drive, Trello, a plus
YouVisit is an equal opportunity employer.